Call for Papers
ADG is now calling for contributions, in the form of extended
abstracts or full papers (no page limits), to be submitted before June
10, 2008 (Extended to June 16),
EasyChair. Notification of
acceptance or rejection will be issued by July 31, 2008.
For comments or questions concerning this Call for Papers,
please contact email@example.com
abstract/paper submission for presentation at the workshop:
||June 10, 2008 (Extended to June 16)
of acceptance or rejection:
||July 31, 2008
||September 22-24, 2008
Specific topics for ADG 2008 include
(but are not limited to)
- Polynomial algebra, invariant and
coordinate-free methods, probabilistic, synthetic, and logic
approaches, techniques for automated geometric reasoning from discrete
mathematics, combinatorics, and numerics.
- Symbolic and numeric methods for geometric
computation, geometric constraint solving, automated
generation/reasoning and manipulation with diagrams.
- Design and implementation of geometry software,
special-purpose tools, automated theorem provers, experimental studies.
- Applications of ADG to mechanics, geometric
modeling, CAGD/CAD, computer vision, robotics and education.
- Extended abstracts (or full papers if you
wish). No page limits.
- The extended abstracts (or the introduction of
the full papers) must address the following aspects explicitly.
- Problem: "What is the
- Motivation: "Why do we work on the problem?
What is the importance?"
- State of the Art: "What has been done
already on the problem?"
- Contribution: "What is the main original
- Main Idea: "What is the main idea
underlying the contribution"?
- Electronic submission as PDF is required.
- It will be greatly appreciated if the
the standard Springer Proceedings format llncs.cls.
- Submit your contribution via our paper submission
page at Easy Chair.
- If you have problems with the submission of your paper or questions
concerning EasyChair, please
- Submit it by June 10, 2008.
- The submitted contributions will be subject to
a summary review by the Program Committee, bearing in mind that this
first review is mainly for presentation, NOT for publication.
- Extended abstracts or full papers accepted for
presentation at the workshop will be available during the meeting,
published as an internal document for the participants.
- We plan to ask the authors of the extended
abstracts (and possibly full papers) accepted for presentation at the
workshop to submit their full and/or revised papers for publication in
some formal proceedings of ADG 2008 after the workshop.
- The full papers (submitted after the meeting)
will be formally reviewed by PC members and external referees.
- It is expected that the accepted full papers
will be published as a special issue of some journal or in the Springer
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) series.
- The proceedings of ADG 1996, ADG 1998, ADG
2000, ADG 2002, and ADG 2004, and ADG 2006 appeared as LNAI 1360, LNAI 1669, LNAI
2061, LNAI 2930, LNAI 3763, and LNAI4869 respectively.